Wavecom is a manufacturer of IoT products founded in year 2000 and headquartered in Aveiro, with a solid know-how and expertise in wireless and IP-based systems and applications.
We are passionate about communications, namely: connectivity solutions for smart cities, transportation, and the internet of things.
With our capacity for innovation and knowledge, we believe that we can improve people’s quality of life through our products and solutions.
Wavecom is looking for you as a brilliant Inside Sales Representative to join our team, that helps us expand into other markets, creating opportunities and partnerships. As a valuable member of our winning team, you will play an enormous role in:
- creating leads
- exploring new business opportunities (i.e., sales trends) in the international market
- building and maintaining active contact with potential and existing customers
- performing external sales activities and contacting potential customers via unsolicited calls, emails, LinkedIn or other channels, aligned with marketing programs
- the creation of regular reports on sales forecasts
- increasing revenue through consulting on best practices and developing partner strategies
- achieving the desired goals and KPI’s
What makes you a candidate
If you have the following qualifications, you have good chances to join our winning team:
- Required Bachelor’s or MSc in Information and Communications Technologies, Engineering, similar or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a sales representative
- Proven experience in international environments is a plus
- Data-driven mentality & comfortable navigating around large data sets
- Feeling at home around the technology market is valued
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – English
What distinguishes you as a brilliant candidate
If you possess the following skills, you are on the right track to join our winning team:
- Optimistic, flexible, and self-motivated attitude combined with a result-oriented mindset, structured thinking, and sense of responsibility
- Autonomous, proactive, and organized
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability, resiliency
- Fluent oral and writing communication skills – Spanish
- Availability and willingness to travel abroad, when required
What we offer you
As a member of our winning team, Wavecom offers you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The opportunity to develop your professional skills in a well-established and growing company with a modern infrastructure
- Competitive compensation package including private health insurance, attractive bonus plan, among other benefits
- Flexible working schedule including 4 extra days off per year
If you think that you are the brilliant candidate to join our team, please do not hesitate in sending us your CV.